Ukraine, 03028, Kyiv-28, ave. Science, 31
tel .: +38 (044) 525-75-77
Area of scientific interests
Obtaining and chemical modification of 2D materials (graphene and its derivatives, dichalcogenides of transition metals, layered nitrides, etc.) using a mechanochemical method, study of their structure and physicochemical properties, as well as functional characteristics in various fields: photovoltaics, photo- and electrocatalysis etc. Preparation and study of hybrid nanocomposites based on mechanochemically obtained 2D materials and conjugated polymers.
• National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Faculty of Chemical Technology (2012);
• Postgraduate studies at the Institute of Physical Chemistry. L.V. Pisarzhevsky National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (2016).
Total number of publications: articles – 8, patents – 1.
Identification codes in scientometric databases: Scopus – 57190839803, ResearcherID – ABB-1744-2021, ORCID – 0000-0002-1712-5008.
1. Posudievsky, O.Yu.; Kondratyuk, A.S.; Cherepanov, V.V.; Dovbeshko, G.I.; Koshechko, V.G.; Pokhodenko, V.D. Modified Graphenes Prepared by the Interaction of Mechanochemically Nanostructured Graphite with Water and Aliphatic Alcohols. Theor Exp Chem. 2019, 55 (2), 96–102. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11237-019-09599-1
2. Posudievsky, O. Y.; Kondratyuk, A. S.; Kozarenko, O. A.; Cherepanov, V. V.; Karbivskiy, V. L.; Koshechko, V. G.; Pokhodenko, V. D. Boosting graphene electrocatalytic efficiency in oxygen reduction reaction by mechanochemically induced low-temperature nitrogen doping. Electrochimica Acta. 2021, 399, 139410. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2021.139410
3. Posudievsky, O. Y.; Kondratyuk, A. S.; Papakin, M. S.; Kozarenko, O. A.; Koshechko, V. G.; Pokhodenko, V. D. Quenching of Substituted Polyparaphenylenevinylenes Photoluminescence by 2D MoS2 and Modified Graphenes. Synth. Met. 2020, 264, 116376. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.synthmet.2020.116376
4. Posudievsky, O. Y.; Kondratyuk, A. S.; Kozarenko, O. A.; Cherepanov, V. V.; Dovbeshko, G. I.; Koshechko, V. G.; Pokhodenko, V. D. Facile Mechanochemical Preparation of Nitrogen and Fluorine Co-Doped Graphene and Its Electrocatalytic Performance. Carbon 2019, 152, 274–283. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.carbon.2019.06.031
5. Posudievsky, O. Y.; Kondratyuk, A. S.; Kozarenko, O. A.; Cherepanov, V. V.; Koshechko, V. G.; Pokhodenko, V. D. Effect of Mechanochemical Preparation of 2D g-C3N4 on Electronic Properties and Efficiency of Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 2019, 44 (33), 17922–17929. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhydene.2019.05.130
6. Posudievsky, O. Y.; Khazieieva, O. A.; Kondratyuk, A. S.; Cherepanov, V. V.; Dovbeshko, G. I.; Koshechko, V. G.; Pokhodenko, V. D. Liquid Exfoliation of Mechanochemically Nanostructured Tungsten Disulfide to a Graphene-like State. Nanotechnology 2018, 29 (8), 085704. https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/aaa381
7. Polovyi I.O., Gnatyuk O.P., Pyrshev K.O., Hanulia T.O., Doroshenko T.P., Karakhim S.A., Posudievsky O.Yu., Kondratyuk, A.S. Koshechko V.G., Dovbeshko G.I. Dual effect of 2D WS2 nanoparticles on the lysozyme conformation. BBA Proteins Proteom. 2020. 1869 (1), 117. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bbapap.2020.140556
8. Barbash V. A., Yaschenko O. V., Alushkin S. V., Kondratyuk A. S., Posudievsky O. Y., Koshechko V. G. The Effect of Mechanochemical Treatment of the Cellulose on Characteristics of Nanocellulose Films. Nanoscale Res. Lett. 2016, 11, 410. https://doi.org/10.1186/s11671-016-1632-1