Tetiana M. Boichuk
PhD (Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis)
L.V. Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (IPC NASU)
– Development of catalysts of exhaust gases complex purification for industrial and automotive applications, in particular, for removal of nitrogen(I, II) oxides; – Development of catalysts for propylene production via propane dehydrogenation with N2O;.
|2002 – 2005||Engineer (part time)|
|2005 – 2008||Lead Engineer|
|2009 – 2010||Junior research associate|
|2009 – 2010
2010 – present
Education and scientific degrees
The Cherkasy State Technological University, chemical technology department, MSc (2002);
Postgraduate study with a break from production at L.V. Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry of NASU (2005);
Candidate of Chemical Sciences (Ph.D.) in the specialty 02.00.15 – chemical kinetics and catalysis (2009).
Scientific title of associate professor (2020).
Total number of publications: chapters in collective monographs – 2, scientific papers – 23, patents – 1.
Identification codes in scientometric databases: Scopus – 23491257300, ORCID – 0000-0002-1487-5997, ResearcherID – M-4615-2018
HONORS and AWARDS
2011 – 2013 Scholarship of the President of Ukraine for young scientists
2008 – 2010 Scholarship of NAS of Ukraine for young scientists
List of selected publications:
1. T.M. Boichuk, S.N. Orlik Activity of Supported Binary Indium–Cobalt Oxide Catalysts in Reduction of Nitrogen(I, II) Oxides with Carbon Monoxide // Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2020, Vol. 93, No. 2, pp. 268−273. DOI: 10.1134/S1070427220020160
2. Konysheva K.M., Boichuk T.M., Shvets O.V.. Effect of Structural, Size, and Acid Characteristics of Hierarchical BEA and MOR Zeolites on Their Activity in the Catalytic Reduction of N2O and NO by Propylene// Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2016. – 52(2). – P. 90-96. doi.org/10.1007/s11237-016-9455-9.
3. Orlyk S.M., Boichuk T.M., Kyrienko P.I., Popovych N.O. “Structural and Functional Designs of Catalysts for Reduction of Nitrogen(I), (II) Oxides” // Adsorption Science & Technology, 2015, V. 33, N. 6-8. – P. 595-600. doi.org/10.1260/0263-6174.33.6-8.595
4. Orlyk S.M., Mironyuk T.V., Boichuk T.M., Kantserova M.R.. Сobalt and its compounds in oxidation-reduction processes of environmental catalysis. In Book Cobalt: Occurrence, Uses and Properties. – NOVA Publishers.: Chemistry Research and Application. – N-Y 2013. – 334 p. – Р. 101-134.
5. Orlik S.N., Mironyuk T.V., Boichuk T.M. Structural functional design of catalysts for conversion of nitrogen(I, II) oxides. // Theor. Experim. Chem. – 2012. -48(2). – P. 73-97.