Department of Porous Substances and Materials
Ukraine, 03028 Kyiv, prosp. Nauky, 31
Телефон: +38 (044) 525-67-71
– Development of methods for T(III)/T(IV)-hierarchical zeolites (micro/mesoporous materials) synthesis;
– Study of the structure, acid and catalytic properties of hierarchical zeolites.
|2021– at present||Research Scientist|
|1st degree Engineer
2nd degree Engineer
– Cherkasy State Technological University (Department of Chemical Technology of Inorganic Substances): Bachelor – 2009, Master – 2010.
– Postgraduate study with a break from production at L.V. Pisarzhevskii Institute of Physical Chemistry of NASU (2014);
– Candidate of Chemical Sciences (Ph.D.) in the specialty 02.00.04 – Physical Chemistry, Ph.D. thesis “Influence of template synthesis conditions on structure and acidity of micro mesoporous composites of aluminosilicates with nanocrystalline ZSM-5 zeolite”, supervisor – Doctor of Chemical Sciences, Prof. V.G. Ilyin (2018).
Scholarships and Scientific awards
– Scholarship named after L.V. Pisarzhevskii for Young Scientists (2018–2019);
– Awarded a certificate of outstanding contribution in reviewing (in recognition of the contributions made to the quality of Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, Elsevier, September, 2015).
– Grant of the National Research Foundation of Ukraine for implementation of the research project of leading and young scientists “New effective zeolite catalysts for environmentally friendly processes of the conversion of renewable raw materials into valuable organic compounds” (2020 – 2022);
– Grant of the State Fund for Fundamental Research for implementation of the research project of young scientists “Catalytic activity of Ni and Pd nanocomposites with porous coordination polymer MIL-101(Cr) in debenzylation reaction by sodium borohydride” (2018).
– Department of Physical and Macromolecular Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic, Prof. J. Čejka, Dr. M. Opanasenko, joint research, postdoc research stay (2019 – 2020);
– Johan Gadolin Process Chemistry Centre, Åbo Akademi University, Abo/Turku, Finland, Prof. D. Yu. Murzin, joint research;
– Laboratoire Interdisciplinaire Carnot de Bourgogne, UMR 6303 CNRS-Université de Bourgogne-Franche Comté, Dijon Cedex, France, Dr. I. Bezverkhyy, joint research.).
Total number of publications: articles – 18, patents – 6.
1. Catalytic activity of hierarchical beta zeolites in the Prins cyclization of (−)-isopulegol with acetone, M. Laluc, R. Barakov, P. Mäki-Arvela, N. Shcherban, D. Yu. Murzin. Appl. Catal. A, Gen., 2021, 618, 118131. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2021.118131
2. Hierarchical Beta zeolites as catalysts in a one-pot three-component cascade Prins–Friedel–Crafts reaction, R. Barakov, N. Shcherban, P. Yaremov, I. Bezverkhyy, J. Čejka, M. Opanasenko. Green Chem., 2020, 22, 6992–7002. https://doi.org/10.1039/D0GC01787F
3. Hierarchical Beta zeolites obtained in concentrated reaction mixtures as catalysts in tetrahydropyranylation of alcohols, R. Barakov, N. Shcherban, P. Yaremov, I. Bezverkhyy, V. Tsyrina, M. Opanasenko. Appl. Catal. A, Gen., 2020, 594, 117380. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2019.117380
4. Prins cyclisation of (-)-isopulegol with benzaldehyde over ZSM-5 based micro-mesoporous catalysts for production of pharmaceuticals, E. Kholkina, P. Mäki-Arvela, Ch. Lozachmeuer, R. Barakov, N. Shcherban, D. Yu Murzin. Chinese J. Catalysis, 2019, 40, 1713–1720. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1872-2067(19)63305-X
5. Isomerization of α-pinene oxide over ZSM-5 based micro-mesoporous materials, N. D. Shcherban, R. Yu Barakov, P. Mäki-Arvela, S. A. Sergiienko, I. Bezverkhyy, K. Eränen, D. Yu. Murzin. Appl. Catal. A, Gen., 2018, 560, 236–247. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2018.05.007
6. Synthesis of micro-mesoporous aluminosilicates on the basis of ZSM-5 zeolite using dual-functional templates at presence of micellar and molecular templates, R. Barakov, N. Shcherban, P. Yaremov, I. Bezverkhyy, A. Baranchikov, V. Trachevskii, V. Tsyrina, V. Ilyin. Micropor. Mesopor. Materials, 2017, 237, 90–107. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micromeso.2016.09.009
7. New insights in evaluation of acid sites in micro-mesoporous zeolite-like materials using potentiometric titration method, N. D. Shcherban, S. M. Filonenko, R. Yu. Barakov, S. A. Sergiienko, K. Yu, I. Heinmaa, A. Ivaska, D. Yu. Murzin. Appl. Catal. A, Gen., 2017, 543, 34–42. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcata.2017.05.039